Here are my top posts that others enjoyed in April.
What was your favorite story of mine? Your best compliment is sharing my posts with others.
Above is my favorite Pin of the month. Click the picture for my post on why I write TO know!
If you haven’t connected with me on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest see the bottle top buttons at right. You may also think of someone you know who would like to read something here.
- What You Shouldn’t Say at a Blog Party. Thanks to the UBP12 for a wonderful party.
- No Brakes on That Trike!
- On Love: Anything Together
- Mason Jar Light or the Redneck Chic’s Nightlight. Great one for Pinterest!
- Light! Marker Art Faith Journal
- When Your Girlie Gets Your Camera
- Don’t Friend Me. My 1st published article about my recovery from solitude to ministry coach.
- My Top Five Quick Twitter Tips
- Muddy Mama: In Spite of the Shoe Rack
- Pressing Against Normal
Check out the new “connect” bottle cap buttons at right.
Share your top post in the comments.
See ya around!